Our towels dry 4 times more, and they do it 5 times faster than cotton, bamboo doesn´t need fabric softners, they will dry the same from day 1 till you decide to dispose them.
Bamboo is a super hard material, we use a special cutting process to liquify it into cellulose, we then turn it into ultra thin and soft antibacterial fibers that are woven into our fabric.
Bamboo towels are a carefree product. You can machine wash them, they wont decolorate, they can be machine dried and our natural color dyes will stay on for as long as you decide to keep your towel.
-Bamboo requires little to no water to grow, while cotton is one of the biggest users of water in the world.
- Bamboo is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers while cotton requires 1/3 fertilizer per pound.
- One acre of bamboo yields 10 times more than cotton.
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than an equal stand of trees.
- Bamboo towels are 4 times more absorbent than cotton towels
- Bamboo towels are odor resistant, and antibacterial
- Bamboo towels are hypoallergenic
- Bamboo towels are lightweight
With every purchase Tröken Towels sends a gift bag made out of recycled burlap, recovered from peanut bags. Our goal is to make the whole process sustainable, from the recollection of bamboo all the way to the packaging. Tröken Towels offers a great alternative for packaging, it’s beautiful and ecofriendly!